Coaching, Food regimen, Top, Weight, Biography
Ashley Kaltwasser is an IFBB Professional League bikini competitor. Her three consecutive Bikini Olympia title wins (2013-2015) make her the winningest Bikini Olympia champ. Moreover, as of July 2022, Kaltwasser has the very best variety of professional present wins, 34, within the IFBB Professional League historical past. That is her full profile, biography, and extra.
(IFBB Professional League Bikini Competitor)
|Full Title: Ashley Kaltwasser (Professional Bikini Competitor)|
|115 – 125 kilos (52.2 – 56.7 kilograms)||5’5” (165cm)||33 years|
|Date of Delivery||Period||Nationality|
|Nov. 22, 1988||2010||American|
Born on Nov. 22, 1988, in Akron, Ohio, Ashley was into sports activities whereas rising up and commenced gymnastics coaching at 4 years outdated. The previous Bikini Olympia champ was additionally a monitor and discipline athlete and competed in indoor pentathlon.
Whereas competing at Coventry, Ashley broke over seven monitor and cross nation data, all of which nonetheless stand. Moreover, she was awarded a monitor scholarship to a Division I school for her unimaginable efficiency in sports activities.
Kaltwasser credit her slim and athletic physique to her gymnastics observe throughout highschool. Per the bikini athlete, her glutes had developed throughout her sports activities years and earlier than she began lifting weights, giving her bodybuilding profession a stable basis.
Getting into Health and Bodybuilding
Kaltwasser found the bikini division in bodybuilding reveals after commencement from school. Bored of her monotonous each day routine and impressed by what she noticed on stage, the soon-to-be three-time Bikini Olympia champ determined to strive her hand on the sport.
In 2011, Kaltwasser took the plunge and began coaching with the objective of competing in a bikini contest.
Competitors and Profession
With 34 professional title wins, Kaltwasser is the winningest IFBB Professional League athlete. The second spot is held by the now-retired former Mr. Olympia champ Dexter Jackson, who has gained 29 professional reveals. Moreover, Ashley is the one feminine IFBB professional athlete to have gained three Bikini Olympia titles.
”I gained Ms. Bikini Olympia thrice, however I need to encourage much more folks to raised their lives in well being and health.”
Kaltwasser wasted no time and stepped on stage for the primary time in the identical 12 months she began coaching. She skilled rigorously for eight weeks in prep for her first bikini present, 2011 Elite Physique, the place she shocked everybody by successful her class and total.
The previous Bikini Olympia champ was bitten by the aggressive bug after her first present. Plus, she realized she had what it took to make a reputation for herself within the sport.
She participated in a complete of six reveals in 2011. Kaltwasser might be essentially the most lively professional within the aggressive bodybuilding circuit.
2012 turned out to be a terrific 12 months for Ashley as she gained her class and total bikini division on the IFBB Arnold Newbie. Moreover, she earned her professional card on the 2012 IFBB Group Universe Championships by successful her class and total.
Ashley Kaltwasser earned her professional card two years after she began lifting weights, a feat just a few different bodybuilders have achieved.
Her first professional present was the 2012 Houston Professional, the place she positioned fifth. The primary professional present she gained was the 2013 Toronto Professional Supershow.
Profitable Bikini Olympia
Kaltwasser gained the most important title within the bodybuilding trade in her division — the Bikini Olympia in 2013, a few years after first stepping foot inside a fitness center and changing into the primary rookie to take the title.
What adopted was arguably Kaltwasser’s most profitable 12 months as a aggressive professional bikini athlete. She competed in 12 reveals in 2014 and gained 10 of them, together with the 2014 Bikini Olympia.
Her dominance continued into 2015, the place she gained each the reveals she competed in, together with her third consecutive Bikini Olympia title.
2021 was the busiest 12 months in Kaltwasser’s aggressive profession; she competed in 14 reveals, roughly translating to at least one present a month. She’s most likely the one former Olympia champ to compete so steadily.
“Purpose #732639 why I really like competing a lot — I get to get glam, dolled up, and mainly be a match princess for a day.”
Ashley Kaltwasser Competitors Historical past
- 2011 Elite Physique: Class B — First-place, Total — First-place
- 2011 NPC Pure Northern USA Championships: Class C — First-place, Total — First-place
- 2011 NPC Pure Ohio — Fourth-place
- 2011 NPC Nationwide Championships — Seventh-place
- 2011 IFBB Arnold Newbie — 14th place
- 2011 IFBB North American Championships — sixteenth place
- 2012 Rockstar Bikini Contest — Winner
- 2012 IFBB Houston Professional — Fifth-place
- 2012 NPC Junior Nationwide Championships — Sixth-place
- 2012 NPC Junior USA Championships — Seventh-place
- 2012 IFBB Arnold Newbie: Class D — First-place, Total — First-place
- 2012 IFBB Group Universe Championships: Class D — First-place, Total Bikini — First-place (Earned IFBB Bikini Professional Standing)
- 2013 IFBB Olympia Weekend: Ms. Bikini Olympia — First-place
- 2013 IFBB Sheru Basic (India) — First-place
- 2013 IFBB Toronto Professional Supershow Bikini — First-place
- 2013 IFBB Detriot Professional Powerhouse IFBB bikini — First-place
- 2013 IFBB New York Professional Bikini — Second-place
- 2013 IFBB Pittsburgh Professional Bikini — Second-place
- 2013 IFBB Europa Present of Champions Orlando — Second-place
- 2013 IFBB Arnold Basic Bikini Worldwide — tenth place
- 2014 Ms. Bikini Olympia — First-place
- 2014 IFBB Arnold Basic: Ms. Bikini Worldwide — First-place
- 2014 IFBB Toronto Professional Supershow — First-place
- 2014 IFBB Australia Professional Grand Prix XIV — First-place
- 2014 IFBB New Zealand Professional Present — First-place
- 2014 IFBB New York Professional Present — Second-place
- 2014 IFBB Olympia Weekend — NP
- 2014 IFBB Russia Professional Bikini — First-place
- 2014 Arnold ports Competition — First-place
- 2014 IFBB Korea Grand Prix — First-place
- 2014 IFBB Energy Professional Present Russia — First-place
- 2015 IFBB Ms. Bikini Olympia — First-place
- 2015 IFBB Nordic Professional Finland — First-place
- 2019 Arnold Sports activities Competition — Third-place
- 2019 IFBB Battle on the Falls — Third-place
- 2019 IFBB Mile Excessive Professional — First-place
- 2019 IFBB Northern California Professional — First-place
- 2019 IFBB Mr. Olympia — Sixth-place
- 2019 IFBB Powerhouse Basic — Second-place
- 2020 IFBB World Klash Professional — First-place
- 2020 IFBB Pacific USA Professional — First-place
- 2020 IFBB Tahoe Present — Second-place
- 2020 IFBB Battle within the Desert — First-place
- 2020 IFBB Mr. Olympia — Seventh-place
Ashley Kaltwasser Coaching Program
Kaltwasser is thought for her laborious coaching routine. She trains six days per week, together with 5 days of energy and three days of cardio, and takes a break day from the fitness center to permit her physique time to relaxation and recuperate from her exercises.
Though Kaltwasser has been blessed with nice genetics, her success didn’t come with out laborious work and persistence.
“I’m a former monitor athlete and grew up within the state of Ohio. Being an athlete I at all times knew work laborious. The observe was no joke.”
Tuesday: Chest, Triceps, and Cardio
Wednesday: Again and Biceps
Thursday: Glutes and Cardio
Saturday: Shoulders and Cardio
“There’ll at all times be instances whenever you don’t really feel like hitting the fitness center—however these are the times you take advantage of enhancements. Perspective is a strong factor, and it’s necessary to discover ways to construct up your thoughts in addition to your physique.”
Ashley Kaltwasser Diet Program
The previous Bikini Olympia champ doesn’t rely her energy. Nonetheless, she follows a high-protein, low-carb, and moderate-fat weight loss plan to remain in contest-ready form all year long.
Kaltwasser doesn’t like consuming a bland weight loss plan. “I consider in consuming tasty meals throughout prep,” she says. “When you don’t like a sure meals in your weight loss plan, then simply make a substitution.”
Throughout prep, Kaltwasser usually removes components like almond milk, espresso creamer, and different condiments. Plus, she cuts down on additional meals nibbling whereas growing her water consumption to at the least 11⁄2 gallons a day.
The health icon doesn’t draw back from cheat meals. She eats one cheat meal per week till three weeks out from competing. Mediterranean meals is her second alternative if she desires to go for a more healthy choice on a cheat day.
“I prefer to comply with a low carb, average fats weight loss plan, however I’m very lenient with it. I don’t have a sure weight loss plan that I stick with. I don’t rely energy however I do keep on with decrease carbs and average fats as a result of that’s what works finest for me.”
Food regimen Plan
- Meal 1: 1 scoop vanilla protein powder combined with iced espresso, stevia, and 1 complete grapefruit
- Meal 2 (Publish-workout): 4 oz rooster, 4 oz candy potato, 1 cup cauliflower
- Meal 3: 4 oz floor turkey, 1 cup cooked brown rice with sizzling sauce and chili powder
- Meal 4: MuscleEgg and coconut-flour pancakes
- Meal 5: 4 oz rooster, 2 cups veggies
- Meal 6: 1 cup plain Greek yogurt, 2 tbsp flax meal, stevia
- Meal 7: Quest Bar or 1 cup MuscleEgg
Ashley Kaltwasser is a veteran bikini division athlete. The health icon has been competing for over a decade. Notably, the game of bodybuilding is ever-evolving, and she or he has performed a terrific job of staying on prime of her recreation and delivering each time she steps on stage.
Kaltwasser positioned seventh on the 2020 Bikini Olympia and jumped 4 ranks to take a third-place end on the 2021 Olympia. Judging by how she’s doing within the 2022 aggressive season, it’d be secure to say that Ashley will likely be moving into for her fourth Bikini Olympia title in December in Las Vegas, NV.