Are you finding information regarding the Netgear Orbi setup? Now you can relax because on this page you will get the information regarding the installation process of Netgear Orbi. Let’s start the process.
Do Netgear Orbi Setup Manually
- First, you will need to attach the power plug of Netgear Orbi and satellite to the power source.
- Further, attach your router to the modem with the help of an ethernet cable.
- Now, wait for only one minute, once the ethernet cable is attached to the router.
- After that, join the router and satellite with each other by an ethernet cable.
- Next, launch a web browser on that Wi-Fi-containing gadget that links with your Orbi WiFi network.
- After that, enter orbilogin.com in the location bar. Tap on the enter button.
- Now, ready to enter the security password for your Orbi satellite.
- On the on-screen page, you can also change any other settings that you want, such as network name and password.
- Hence, the Netgear genie display will open up on your display.
- Netgear Genie is used to manage your Orbi device by tapping on settings from the top right corner of the display.
- Further, you can see a few number lists of options.
- Advanced settings.
- Network overview.
- Afterward, tap on Advanced> Advanced installation> AP/ Router mode.
- From there, select the enable router mode option and tap the apply button.
- Later, from the other page, pick AP mode and save all the changing settings.
- In the end, tap on advanced, and under that Netgear Orbi setup wizard.
- By the use of an ethernet cable, connect your modem to the Orbi router.
- Now, attach the satellite to any open LAN router port by ethernet cable and place the power plug in an electrical socket for the best performance and good internet connection speed.
- Turn on your gadget by pushing the respective power button at least for 7 seconds until they are fully turned on.
Configure Netgear Orbi Without Application
If you want to do the configuration process of a Netgear Orbi device without the use of an application, then observe these lower steps.
- First, connect your router to the computer with the help of an ethernet cable.
- Now, attach your Wi-Fi-containing device to the Orbi router network.
- After that, launch navigation and enter orbilogin.com in the URL bar.
- Further, fill in the required credentials which show on the Orbi login page.
- Afterward, filling in all the essential information, you will get the verification link on your email address which you have entered into the program.
Do Netgear Orbi Setup By App
Apart from the above method, if you fail then try out this second method which is the Orbi app setup. Let’s see the below steps to do this process.
- Initially, you will need to open the Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Now, find and download the Netgear Orbi application on your mobile phone.
- Further, open that downloaded application on your gadget.
- Next, the Orbi login page will open up on your display.
- Next, fill in all the required credentials which are shown on the login page.
- Lastly, click on the enter button to do the Orbi app setup.
Note: With the help of this Orbi app setup or apart from the above manual method if you are facing any login issues then try these troubleshooting tips.
Troubleshoot Netgear Orbi Login Issues
Just consider these few troubleshooting tips to fix this issue.
- First, you will need to change the web browser and see if you are facing an issue or not. To log into Netgear Orbi, we suggest you use an updated version of Google Chrome.
- Remove all cookies and cache data from your web browser. Now, simply go to the settings option of the browser and tap on history.
- After that, pick an advanced option, mark caches, and cookies, and clear all the data information.
- In case you are using a VPN service. Then, you will need to disconnect the VPN network and try to log in again.
- Whether using this last option helps you to fix this issue. A cable connection always provides a high connection speed to the internet.
Update Orbi Router Firmware
For better performance of WiFi, you will be required to upgrade the software of your Netgear Orbi device.
- First, you will need to log into the Orbi router and visit the home page.
- On the home page, find the menu bar and from then look for the settings option.
- Tapping on the setting option will provide you with more options and from these options, pick the router setting option. Tap on it.
- Now, you can look for an option for a firmware update or similar to that.
- In the end, tap on it and consider all the display instructions to do this process.
How To Add Satellite To Wireless System
You will need to add one or more satellites to the router. Observe these easiest steps to add a satellite.
- Initially, you will need to launch a web crawler and enter orbilogin.com in the location bar.
- Further, the Orbi login page will open up on your display.
- Next, in the appropriate field enter your username and password. Make sure that the username and security password is case-sensitive.
- After tapping on the login page, you will directly visit the home page.
- Now, find an option of adding an Orbi satellite. Tap on it.
- In the end, consider all display instructions.
- During the configuration process of the satellite, you will need the solid white LED.
- The position of the Orbi satellite is represented by only three colors.
Determination Of The Above Three LED Light
Magenta LED: This LED determines that the satellite is not synced with the router. You will also need to change the location of the satellite.
Amber LED: Amber LED establishes that the internet connection is fair.
Blue LED: Solid blue LED means that your satellite is perfectly connected or attached to the WiFi system.
So, say goodbye to your problem. With the help of this Netgear Orbi setup, we expect you will easily do the configuration process of your Netgear Orbi device. In case, after trying a few troubleshooting tips, you are still facing an issue then contact our team experts.