Cheerful and bright, white shaker cabinets give a sophisticated touch to your new kitchen. Designers who love to be innovative prefer white in kitchen since it lets them put their focus on creativity. However, how can you coordinate these cabinets with other elements in the kitchen.
In case you prefer the look of a white kitchen but don’t not like the sterile feeling it gives, you can get in touch with a professional to remodel your kitchen cabinet. The ideal combination of light, materials, and texture can easily transform your neutral-toned kitchen into an inviting and warm space.
Reasons to Choose White Shaker Kitchen Cabinets
The benefits of white shaker cabinets are creating a more expansive and open feel, even in the tiniest spaces. You shouldn’t forget about the timeless ad streamlines look. Regardless of what is your style, white cabinet can be the right choice. They are polished and cohesive that go well with the larger kitchen areas when combined with the right backsplash, countertop, and flooring.
Surely, there are a few drawbacks when it comes to a space dominated with white. For example, a white-washed kitchen might come off as harsh, cold, or just unwelcoming.
You need to make sure that while designing your kitchen, consider your lifestyle. For example, white shaker style kitchen cabinets might not be the ideal choice for the home cook who does not like to worry about their white clean and pristine, instead you have to concentrate on the fun of their culinary creativity. With time, random spritz, spills, and drips can stain the cabinets and change the color of the cabinets.
Tips to Harmonize Your Kitchen with White Shaker Cabinets
There are many ways to make your white kitchen look exceptional. Here are a few things you can check out to know if you can consider them as part of your future remodeling plans and ideas.
- You need to determine if your new kitchen is going to be transitional, contemporary, traditional, or rustic. All these designs will go well with white cabinets. All these design styles go well with white preassembled or ready to assemble cabinets.
- Decide on the palette for the cabinet. You need to determine if your cabinet will a soft white, true white, antique-white, or frosty white. If you have hired a professional to design a kitchen, you can ask for their help.
- Choose antique white or uncomplicated white doors and drawer styles for flowing from one style to the other without any hassle.
- Is custom cabinet the right choice for you? Customized white cabinets can help in maximizing the storage and space even in smaller areas. Or is kitchen cabinet refacing a better choice. It is important you consider this.
- Add a pop of color to your kitchen cabinets ready to assemble or pre-assembled cabinets. You have to add the right accessories, paint an accent wall, select the right hardware, lighting, and tableware in a palette that is similar. Remember, the options are endless. If you want, you can easily change the look.
- You can consider if your white cabinets can be accented by a contrasting or dramatic countertop or you want to base it on subtle variations. One great option is quartz countertops. They offer multiple options in light, as well as dark veining for giving a textual interest.
- Pairing woodgrain or warm wood flooring with your white whole kitchen cabinets can give your kitchen a comfortable and beautiful feel. Go sophisticated and chic with dramatic and dark flooring. But if you want, you can also maintain a warm texture for the white kitchen cabinets ready to assemble or customized.
White kitchen gives an elegant touch to your kitchen but to give it a unique look, you can try out the different ways given above.