Workday is a robust cloud-based software used for Human Capital Management (HCM) and financial business management. This platform offers several easy-to-use access items like leave balances, earning statements, etc., and manages business functions like project management, finance staffing, compensation management, human resources, and so on. Furthermore, Workday allows 24×7 access to various business processes to facilitate seamless business functions. It automates various tasks and provides unique features to carry out organizational processes smoothly. Workday is a widely used platform used in numerous companies, and the Workday Training course enables aspiring professionals to learn more about this platform and use this platform best to automate and streamline several business processes. Workday offers several unique services and professional certifications. Therefore, training in Workday can be highly beneficial for aspiring professionals.
This content provides insight into the different certifications offered by Workday and various Workday services that organizations commonly use today. Read on to know more.
Different Workday Certifications:
Workday offers some of the most highly-valued certifications in the industry. These certifications are available at Fundamental, Intermediate, and Advanced levels and enable professionals to get hired for positions like HR Manager, Business Analyst, Project Manager, Training and Development Manager, etc.
Let us look at the different Workday Certifications in detail.
- HCM Certification: The HCM Certification enables professionals to learn and use various Workday tools more efficiently.
- Pro Certification: The Workday Pro Certification is for those professionals without formal training in Workday but proficient in using this platform.
- Finance Certification: This certification course focuses on finance and accounting skill development. In this, professionals learn budgeting, financial statements, etc.
- HR Certification: The Workday HR Certification helps aspiring professionals develop their skills in Human Capital Management, workforce planning, talent acquisition, etc.
- Payroll Certification: The Payroll Certification by Workday offers proven proficiency in Workday HR and Payroll platforms.
- Integration Certification: The Workday Integration Certification offers knowledge of the integration tools and technologies.
- Recruiting Certification: The Recruiting Certification by Workday helps one to learn more about the different Workday Recruiting tools and modules.
Important Workday Services:
Workday offers numerous services like HCM, Payroll Management, Talent Management, etc., to streamline business processes.
Let us look at the different Workday services in detail.
- Human Capital Management (HCM): It is one of the most essential Workday services that includes all HR activities like compensation management, talent acquisition, etc.
- Recruiting: The Recruiting services help large organizations manage tasks like job posting, candidate tracking, interview scheduling, hiring processes, etc.
- Talent Management: The Talent Management suite of Workday offers numerous tools that improve the processes of managing, developing, and rewarding employees.
- Benefits: Workday offers an extensive suite to help organizations manage their Benefits plans that help companies meet unique business requirements.
- Payroll: The Payroll suite in Workday enables companies to manage employee compensation, tax management, perform calculations, compliance reporting, etc.
- Time Tracking: Workday’s Time Tracking suite helps organizations manage employee attendance, scheduling, time-off requests, overtime calculations, etc.
- Big Data Analytics For Workday HCM: The Big Data Analytics suite integrates Workday data with data from other sources to get meaningful insights about the business.
- Workday Learning: Workday Learning is a learning management that facilitates tasks like delivery, content creation, tracking employee training and development, etc.
- Workday Adaptive Planning: Adaptive Planning is used by organizations for planning, budgeting, and forecasting solutions used to align financial and business strategies.
- Workday Financial Management: Financial Management is used for financial management applications in an enterprise and to manage finances, revenues, accounts, etc.
To summarise, Workday is a cloud-based software used for Human Capital Management (HCM) and financial business management. It offers several easy-to-use access items like leave balances, earning statements, etc., and manages business functions like project management, finance staffing, compensation management, human resources, and so on. Workday automates various tasks and provides unique features to carry out organizational processes smoothly. The Workday Certification is a highly valued certification by various companies and enables professionals to get hired for positions like HR Manager, Business Analyst, Project Manager, Training and Development Manager, etc. These certifications are available at three levels: Fundamental Level, Intermediate Level, and Advanced Level. In addition, Workday offers various services like HCM, Talent Management, Recruiting, Payroll Management, Time Tracking, Financial Management, Adaptive Planning, etc., to streamline business processes and bring more organizational efficiency.